Commercial truck leasing allows your company to obtain commercial trucks and trailers without having to buy the equipment outright. With leasing, you preserve cash flow for everyday operating expenses. Unlike a truck rental or trailer rental, you get have the option to purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease term with a lease purchase program.
Types of Commercial Trucks
- Light duty trucks such as vans and pickups.
- Medium duty trucks such as wreckers, flatbeds, dump trucks, moving trucks, and utility vehicles.
- Heavy duty trucks such as tractor-trailer units, semi trailers, box trucks, cranes, cement mixers and specialty heavy-duty trucks and trailers.
Typical Customers who Lease Commercial Trucks
- Construction Companies
- Owner/ Operators
- Fleet Management Agencies
- Company Drivers
- Trucking Companies
Lease From Connect Lease Corporation
Connect Lease will get you the best rates, fast approvals, and flexible finance options that work for you and your company. We pride ourselves on being the go-to company for every type of equipment lease, no matter what your business or industry. Our reliable, professional service, combined with competitive leasing rates and flexible options, make equipment leasing with Connect Lease your best choice. We work with you to get results, and save time and money on all your leasing requirements.
The Commercial Truck Leasing Process
Locate the commercial truck equipment that you would like to lease. It can be any model and year of truck.
- Complete our commercial credit application or use our online lease application.
- We contact you with a credit approval notification and finalize any details.
- We contact the equipment supplier and pay for your equipment.
- You obtain your equipment.