Almost $1 billion in restaurant equipment is leased each year. Resourceful restaurateurs know that leasing restaurant equipment is a smart way to obtain assets while preserving operating capital.
At the end of the lease, the business may purchase the equipment for its fair market value (or a fixed or predetermined amount), continue leasing, lease new equipment or return it. It’s all about what works best for you and your business.
Benefits Of Leasing Restaurant Equipment:
- Leasing frees up cash flow and operating lines for your day-to-day expenses.
- Leasing restaurant equipment does not require a large deposit or the entire up front cost buying does.
- There are tax benefits available, depending on the way you structure your lease. Talk to your accountant about how to write off leasing costs.
- Choose to new or used equipment for your restaurant, whichever is right for you.
Typical restaurant equipment that can be leased includes:
- Fridges, coolers and freezers
- Ranges and flat tops
- Ice machines
- Gas fryers
- Infrared burners and salamander units
- Broilers and grills
- Bar equipment
- Chairs and tables
- Server stations
- POS systems and software
The Equipment Leasing Process:
- Locate the restaurant equipment you would like to lease.
- Download and complete our commercial credit application or use our online lease application.
- We contact you with a credit approval notification and finalize any details.
- We contact the equipment supplier and pay for your equipment.
- You obtain your equipment.
Lease From Connect Lease Corporation
Connect Lease will get you the best rates, fast approvals, and flexible finance options that work for you and your company. We pride ourselves on being the go-to company for every type of equipment lease, no matter what your business or industry.
Our reliable, professional service, combined with competitive leasing rates and flexible options, make equipment leasing with Connect Lease your best choice. We work with you to get results, and save time and money on all your leasing requirements.
Apply now. It’s fast, easy and convenient.
You can also use the contact form below. One of our leasing agents will get back to you and then together we’ll work on obtaining the right equipment leasing solution for your company.